Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hello Keto, it's me, Margret.

Welp, here I go again.  Last weekend they announced the 27 person charter for the PAAS and I managed to get a spot again.  Who knows how this will fare with the actual rostering for the games, but at least I'm going to give it my best shot.  Again.

So I started keto again.  It's probably been a good four or five years since I tried last, and there are so many things I'd completely forgotten about.  Especially about the first week!

1) Pissing like a motherfucking racehorse! For about three days, dropped seven pounds.
2) Exercise is weird.  Monday and wednesday practices were totally ok, but jamming was a bitch.  I got through it, but my body was confused as hell.  
3) PAAS practice friday went well (day 5), but every time I got off the track I had to pound water so that I could forget the feeling of complete and utter lack of fuel.  The weird thing is that I had eaten a lot of salami and cheese on my drive to Reading, so there's no reason for me to not have had any fuel.
4) Saturday was very uneventful.  I had a bunless burger for breakfast and wasn't hungry until nightfall.  And then I was famished.
5) Sunday I woke up and went to the gym.  20 minutes on the treadmill, alternating jogging and running, was hell.  I barely managed to run in 1.5 minute spurts.  Then I tried side lunges up the stairmaster and hated myself at ten minutes.  Side-to-side wonkers? Would be better if the machine's software wasn't asssssss.  And then I walked half an hour on the hamster wheel treadmill and didn't even feel it.

Tomorrow we start Dolls tryouts for the season.  It shouldn't be too terrible, but I should probably pack some string cheese or something.  In my infinite laziness, I've been mixing up a scoop of protein powder with an ounce or two of half n half and eating it like pudding.  It is surprisingly better than just drinking it.

A friend asked me last week if I meal prep >.>

Uuuu... I bought a bottle of salad dressing?  And a couple dozen eggs.  And a block of cheese -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment