Sunday, July 19, 2015

Another season, another weight panic.

Time and time again, I get to a point where I feel fat and inconvenienced by my size/weight.  Two weeks ago I had quite an atrocious practice that lead me to the gym in a frustrated determination to run a mile.  Just out of the blue, I ran.  Since then, I have been avoiding alcohol and logging my intake.  I even bought a vívofit to track my movement (and lack of sleep) which unfortunately I can't fully exploit because I have a Chromebook.  Maybe some day.  In the meantime, here are my measurements, compared to feb 12, 2013 (the last full log I have) and jan 23, 2015 for the basic MFP stuff.

Weight 181.2 lbs (down from 184.6 the monday two weeks ago that I got triggered)
Chest 38" > > 40.5"
Arms 10.75" > > 11.75"
Hips 36" > 40" > 41"
Waist  > 37.5" > 41.5"
Natural Waist 32.5" > 32" > 35.25"
Thighs 20.75" > > 21.125"
Calves 15.75" > 16" > 16.125"
Forearms  9" > > 10.25"
Shoulders 42" > > 43.5"
Neck 13.5" > > 14"


Oh yeah, I got cast as the Narrator in Rocky Horror Show.  I have 3.3 months left to do something about this.  I guess it isn't as atrocious as if I had been cast anybody else.  They don't specifically expect the Narrator to prance around in underwear.  I also really just want to get my balance back when I skate -_-;;

So, I'm counting calories and logging food (Dan claims he'll help me recalculate BMR), skating mon/wed, playing pick up soccer on tuesdays, and trying to do as much gym/skate/jog/ingress on the other four days.  And I've been drinking water like it is going out of style.  Mio and Lippton drops are like crack.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a smartphone, look into the LoseIt app. I've been using it since February and it's grand. You put in how much weight you want to lose and in what time frame, it does the math for you, you can add exercise, blah blah blah....

    ReplyDelete