Friday, June 10, 2016

This Is The House That Suck Built

I have this thing about vacuum cleaners.  Specifically shop vacs.  They are so useful!  So when the water heater elements ate shit, I panicked that I couldn't find my one gallon shop vac (my first!) that I only use for wet pickup.  Enter Number Three, my new 2.5 gallon wet shop vac.  I gave it a good shower after the hell that I put it through on wednesday.



This is Number Two.  16 gallons, used for dry pick up, and I've put it through so much hell over the last many years.  Especially with the room demo.



And then I find this whiny little bitch hiding in a cabinet in the laundry room >:[



And because I need something that isn't industrial powered, I found this little beauty at Good Will for $5.


Yep, vacuum cleansers.  Second only to sewing machines >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment