Monday, May 31, 2010

Damn you Erika!


I just spent $25 thanks to you (not counting the other $40 in books that I had to get at the same time). I'd already given up cross stitching fifteen years ago, but no, I just had to pick up yet another hobby. The list of projects I currently have going:

- New cross stitch Black Eyed Susans
- Skew socks 50%
- Vampire BF socks 25%
- Wedding shawl (for wedding this saturday) 25%
- Sweater, 2" to be frogged
- purple spinning 75%
- new green spinning
- Swap #2 project, purchased
- Swap #3 project, purchased

not to mention the lotions I have to research.

2 comments:

  1. I'm telling you, blame Meredith, not meeee!!! Lol. Though I did ask her to teach me...and kept sending you links to awesome stuff...so I guess I'm partially to blame. ^-^;;;

    ReplyDelete