Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gratuitous Johnny Depp picture


Yeah, I'm a fangirl, what can I say? I was looking for a new bag to carry my knitting in the other day, and found this at walmart for $3!!! Yes, it is cheap plastic and will probably fall apart within a month, but I will enjoy that month! I've been binging on 21 Jump Street whenever I get some time, and I had a panic attack last night when I finished the 3rd season and found that that was all they had on Hulu :( Luckily, I managed to find the first episode of the fourth season (in eight pieces) on youtube ^_^

As far as my knitting, I finished the third heart on my socks this morning and will probably be turning the heel soon. I have yet to decide if I'll do it at 3.5 or 4 hearts, but I'm not that worried. Ideally, I'd like to turn the heel at a half heart, so that I can include the point of the heart in the short rows. (I like to make socks toe up, with a figure 8 cast on, increasing on every row, and then a short row heel and EZ super stretchy bind off).

So I've gotten a couple of messages from you, my dear readers, and have no idea who you are! So please to be leaving a comment here, with your name and number blog, and I can get back to wasting even more time every morning before work. Have a happy thursday, and for anybody else that works in a college town, enjoy the last day of a student-free campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment