Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Keto Links

Every once in a while someone will ask me for info on keto, so I should probably start keeping all the articles I'm constantly asking Dan to re-find for me in one place.

r/Keto FAQ

r/xxketo differences between dudebros and chicks

Bodybuilding.com: In depth look at Ketogenic diets and Ketosis

Long term effects of ketogenic diet in obese subjects with high cholesterol level

Lipid Hypothesis (video)

Duke University lifestyle proposal

Diet Doctor: LCHF
his video

Keto macro nutrient calculator



BOOKS

The Ketogenic Diet

Good Calories, Bad Calories



RECIPES

- General keto/paleo/GF blogs
I breath... I'm hungry
Chocolate Covered Katie

-Baked goods
One Minute Muffin

I'll continue to edit this list as I find decent things.


No comments:

Post a Comment