Thursday, September 1, 2011

So many swaps, so little time.

Well, hello there! For those of you that haven't noticed, I am insane. I am currently participating in just a few swaps. I have this weekend to finish up my Steampunk box over on Odd Ducks (all I'm missing is the turtle's top hat and bacon toffee) and I'll make a proper post once the package is received.

A week ago, I got my partner assigned for the Second Annual Buffy swap, which is smaller than the OD swaps and I'll be able to finish in just a couple of weeks of quick knitting. In two weeks, I should be getting my partner for the TARDIS Day swap, which -is- OD and will be a bit more complicated, but I have a bunch of ideas for DW. (I haven't posted pictures of my shawl or Otakon. I should get on that...) This weekend, I should be getting my partner for the Big Damn Knitters' Firefly swap, which is a bit different from what I'm used to. It runs on a point system, so I have a feeling it will end up being closer in size to the Buffy swap than the OD ones.

So yeah, I'm going to be a bit busy for the next couple of months. The two small boxes need to be sent out October 24th, and the bigger one November 15th, so yeah, I really should get back to that top hat...

Buffy Aug 27-Oct 24
Firefly Sep 4-Oct 24
TARDIS Sep 15-Nov 15

No comments:

Post a Comment