Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To Wollmeise or Not To Wollmeise?

I managed to snag three skeins of the ever allusive WM last night from a destashing raveler. The colors are

Limone
Limone

Terra di Siena
terra

Tiefer See WD
Tiefersee

Now, my funding is most probably running out at the end of this semester, so I've told myself I'm not allowed to buy any more yarn until I have a Big Girl Job. But it's WM, and everybody says it's made of fairy pubes. Now someone is offering me

Wilder Mohn
wildermohn

and/or a Dunkle Kirsch
dunklekirsche


Can I afford another $76 for yarn? I ever so looooove red, which is what I originally was trying to get from the first destasher. Imagine what a gorgeous shawl I could make with limone, terra and wilder (and hope the last two aren't too similar)!

No comments:

Post a Comment